Sweet Zebra

Debra Sisson Oil Painting Animal Art Wildlife Africa

Oil on canvas board, 12" x 9"

The most friendly and photogenic zebra I've met so far was this lovely one who posed for pictures again and again at the Safari Zoo in Gentry, Arkansas which I visited this spring.  I was really impressed with her when she bowed her neck and gave me her lovely eye.  She and her many friends seemed very happy roaming about in their woody pastures.  The sun highlighted her forehead and ear and this made me decide to paint her. It was as much fun as painting a horse for me.
If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $145.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings