Bleeding Hearts

Debra Sisson Oil Painting Flowers Still Life Art Botanical Garden

Oil on hardboard, 6" x 8"

Bleeding-Hearts are shade-lovers and I saw mounds of them among ferns when I visited Garvan Gardens near Hot Springs  recently.  They were waiting to be painted with the glow they had from a shot of sunlight coming through the dense leaves and other greenery.  It was like being in another little world in the gardens.  I was surprised when I saw how bright the sun was still shining after driving back into the "real world".  To see my art blog please visit http://www.debrasisson.blogspot.com/

I'm happy that a fellow Arkansas Daily Painter, Leslie Hanson Newman, has now added her art and presence to the blog!

If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $85.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings