"Bashful in Bolivia II " 11x14 oil by Leslie C. Newman


Bashful in Bolivia II 


I recently re painted my Bolivian beauty!
Her hands had been a real challenge before.
I carefully redrew her hands and the. Glazed over them
With several transparent paints.

I am so happy with this final painting.

A good friends son, Paul, and his friend Nick, took this picture
On Christmas Day in Bolivia. This little gal
Got bashful on them at the last minute and put her hands up to her face.
I entered this painting in the regional 8 state wide
Juried art show put on by Artists of  N.W. Arkansas. I should find out if this
Painting gets juried in within a week or so! Fingers crossed...

Thanks for checking out my paintings. I haven't updated
In a few months, time to get back on track!
On another note, I was recently juried into Oil Painters of America,
OPA
I am excited to enter some of those
Juried competitions in the future!


I would love your comments or feedback.

I also blog on
www.leslienewmanfineart.blogspot.com

Thanks for taking a look at my work!