"Kirby" 9x12 oil on black canvas by Leslie Newman


"Kirby"

Meet Kirby! This sweet cairn terrier was my beloved Ollie's
half sister. They shared the same sire.
Kirby's owner Sue and I have been longtime friends when we were
Living in Des Moines, Iowa.
Over 15yrs ago, she directed me to the Cairn Breeder
Where she bought Kirby. I ended up buying my Ollie
6 months later.
Both of these cairn girls have now passed over the great rainbow 
Bridge. They each had nice long lives living
Over 15 yrs.
I surprised Sue with this painting a week or 
so ago. I hope as her family looks at it, they
will always remember their  sweet Kirby!

I entered this painting into the Boldbrush painting competition
Online. I hope whoever sees this can go there and
Give it a "like" vote!
Faso.com/boldbrush/painting/61646

Thanks for visiting this site and viewing some Arkansas Art!