Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Kirby" 9x12 oil on black canvas by Leslie Newman


"Kirby"

Meet Kirby! This sweet cairn terrier was my beloved Ollie's
half sister. They shared the same sire.
Kirby's owner Sue and I have been longtime friends when we were
Living in Des Moines, Iowa.
Over 15yrs ago, she directed me to the Cairn Breeder
Where she bought Kirby. I ended up buying my Ollie
6 months later.
Both of these cairn girls have now passed over the great rainbow 
Bridge. They each had nice long lives living
Over 15 yrs.
I surprised Sue with this painting a week or 
so ago. I hope as her family looks at it, they
will always remember their  sweet Kirby!

I entered this painting into the Boldbrush painting competition
Online. I hope whoever sees this can go there and
Give it a "like" vote!
Faso.com/boldbrush/painting/61646

Thanks for visiting this site and viewing some Arkansas Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment