"Born to Paint" 5x5 oil/mixed media on canvas by Leslie Newman ......updated post and picture


Born to Paint

This fun 5x5 I did for the 5x5 event coming up at the
Art Center of the Ozark's. Several hundred artists and non-artist design these 5x5's. They 
Have a big Soirée with wine, music and finger food. Everyone bids on
The small and varied works starting at $25.00. Some receive lots of bids, 
others not so much.
It is a fun evening and a great fundraiser for the Art Center.

This is a picture of me holding one of the 5x5's that was
auctioned off that evening. Both of my paintings were auctioned off
to benefit the Art Center of the Ozarks. This one an artist friend
of mine won the bid. She couldn't resist it for her own studio. I had my husband snap a
picture of me holding it after she had just purchased it.
What an enjoyable night it was.