Surprised Teddy Love Bear

Debra Sisson Oil Painting Childrens Christmas Toy Present Gift Art

Oil on canvas, 9" x 7".

This little Luv Bear was a Christmas gift from a few years ago and I was inspired to paint him in one of the many different personalities that I see in him.  Here he has his surprised or startled expression that I find very endearing.  He's kind of a cool guy actually.  The fact that he is extremely squeezable doesn't hurt either!  Along with capturing his expression, I was excited about painting his furry body and red sweater falling into shadow. 
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $95.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.