"Pink Peonies Please" 22' x'28" oil on canvas by Impressionistic oil painter, Leslie Newman

"Pink Peonies Please"
22"x28" oil on canvas

This painting is so special to me. I recently painted this for my new Grand-Daughter, Whitney.

My Daughter-in-law asked I paint something large, pink and green, so here it is!

I am also very excited, as this painting is hanging in a juried show which was open to 10 states. It is the Artists of Northwest Arkansas's annual show. It is hanging with 76 other 
paintings at the Art Center of the Ozarks, in Springdale, AR. 

This yrs juror is the Education/Schools director from Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. She put her name on 77 paintings for this show even though there was room for 91 paintings.

I am so proud and pleased to have been juried into this awesome show. We have some
incredible artists in this area, and I am happy to be displayed along with their work.