Friday, June 15, 2012

Harvest Bowl

Debra Sisson Oil Painting Vegetable Art Still Life Produce Tomato

Oil on stretched canvas, 9" x 11".

An early harvest of home-grown tomatoes and peppers looked attractive in a blue and white bowl.  I loved the colors and arranging the cherry tomatoes.  Of course those little ones didn't always want to stay in their places.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $165.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings.

1 comment:

  1. We promise that every oil painting that you buy from our store is 100% hand-made, which shows rich color and strong stereoscopic feeling. The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete