Irish Landscape 6" x 12" oil on canvas

Irish Landscape

This landscape painting is from a picture my cousin Tim took while recently in Ireland.
He shared it on facebook. I embelished it with some color along the front fence line, adding
some pinks and yellow oranges in for some brightness.
The rest is identical to the scene.

This painting I gave away at our annual Christmas dinner outing for Plein Aire
Painters of the Ozarks, PAPO on Dec.6.at Mermaids in Fayetteville.

All the artists in attendance, brought a finished pc of art, we drew names and
gave our art to the person we drew. It is always the highlight of the event!
Willis Miller, a wonderful artist in the group received this painting.
I was fortunate to receive a lovely landscape painting
from Charles Harrington.

I had several Giclee's of this painting made to give as Christmas Gifts this yr.
They will be late on arrival as I need to go pick them up at the gallery who
printed my Glicee, and it is 4 days after Christmas...oooops!
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing an Irish landscape!