Red Onions and Galic

Debra Sisson Oil Still Life Painting Organic Vegetables Kitchen Art Glass Bottle

Oil on canvas hardboard, 10" x 8"

I really wanted the title of the painting to include "green bottle" but that would be too long I thought.  The things I enjoyed were the strong light falling across the onions and garlic and also the many reflections and shapes in the green glass bottle.  This was definitely a fun piece, but it was one of those paintings that I feel I had included too many details and wasn't what I had envisioned when I started.
If you'd like a commissioned painting contact me. Thanks for visiting!

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $100.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )
I also accept personal checks for payment, please e-mail me

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings