Blue Face Angelfish

Debra Sisson Oil Painting Exotic Marine Life Tropical Art

Oil on canvas hardboard, 8" x 10"

My painting group was given a photo of this tropical fish as a challenge painting for all of us to paint in our own styles.  An artist and photographer friend had taken the photo at an aquarium in San Diego where she lived for several years and still visits.  I had fun with it and didn't worry about too much detail.  I was pleased with the suggestion of the pink coral in the background and just the overall "underwater" look of the painting.  Hope it comes across like this to viewer.

If you'd like to commisson a painting please contact me.
Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $115.00 + $10.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my gallery to see all of my paintings