Cat Tracks

Debra Sisson Watercolor Painting Pet Portrait Tabby Feline Art Snow

Watercolor on watercolor canvasboard, 5" x 7".

A bulky Tabby cat with lovely markings was making her way across my front yard after our last 6 inches of snow had fallen.  I captured her with my camera and then again in watercolor.  I used watercolor canvas and the painting is sealed with acrylic spray and will not be required to be framed under glass.  The long shadow she made in the afternoon on the brilliant snow was why I grabbed my camera, and the clear footprints were what I noticed later that made me decide to paint her.
If you'd like to commission a painting please contact me.

Visit my gallery to -- Purchase $55.00 + $8.00 shipping (for international shipping, please e-mail me )

Thanks for stopping by!
Please Visit my DailyPainters gallery to see all of my paintings