Pink floral and bird still life


This is a fun painting I did about a yr ago. I know, I know, I am cheating a bit. I am getting several paintings ready to get turned in to the Art Center of the Ozarks for the 5X5 competition and gala. I am also getting two paintings finished up for the Artists of Northwest Arkansas "Peoples Choice" awards due next week. I will share those when finished. I procrastinated a bit and the time has bit me here at the last minute.

This Still life has one of the glass birds in it that reminds me of the blue glass bluebird of happiness made right here in Arkansas. I am sure most of you are familiar with them. I loved the contrast of the glass top table, glass bird, hard silver tray in contrast with the big bunch of soft pink flowers. 

Pink floral and bird still life 11x14 oil on hardboard.

p.s. Debra, I love your submission of your cow, just
lovely. The patterns that swirl around to show his hair and hide are marvelous!