Annapolis Afternoon


Annapolis Afternoon 5 x 5
oil on canvas

This is the second painting I did for the Art Center of the Ozarks

5x5 auction and fundraiser.

I was in Washington D.C. two yrs ago visiting my Daughter. One gorgeous afternoon,
we ventured over to Annapolis. I took this picture from the downtown area
looking out into the bay. There was a great white sailboat along with several
other colorful sailboats in the distance.

This was a fun small painting to do. The picture is a bit fuzzy and not as clear as I
would like, but still a gorgeous scene.

November 4th at 5:55 pm starts the silent auction, live music, and fun.
So, if you are near Springdale, AR, check it out. All the paintings have a starting
point of $25.00. The Art Center provides the canvas, and the artists do the rest.

A very worthy cause for a wonderful organization for all of NW Arkansas to enjoy!!